Navigate the “Family Jungle”- 5 Simple Strategies to Taming the Homework Beast
Join Dr. Carol October 25, 2012 at North Way
- How to work independently
- How to prioritize and use time effectively
- How to problem-solve
- Self-help and self-management skills
The Last in a North Way “Parenting Lecture Series”
Empowering Parents in Their Influence of the Next Generation: Thursdays, October 4, 11, 18 & 25 from 7:00-8:15pm at Osborne Elementary
This series, featuring nationally known experts in education and child psychology, is designed to give parents tools to address commonly expressed concerns including:
• Loving yet effective ways to discipline your children
• What to expect with your children as they grow and develop
• Help with navigating stressors in the home
• How to build faith and character in your children
Our speaker lineup consists of Dr. Carol Utay and her husband Dr. Joe Utay, owners of the Total Learning Center, who will be joined by Rachel Kittenbrink, M.Ed., B.C.B.A., a Ph.D. candidate who serves as an Educational Consultant and Behavior Analyst throughout the Western Pennsylvania Region.
There is no cost for this series. Childcare will be provided for $5 a child. Register to attend by emailing email@example.com, and include the names and ages of your children if childcare is needed.